H&H Appliance Center is a family-owned appliance center located in East Windsor, New Jersey. We were founded by Harry and Gert Horowitz in 1947 as a chicken feed company. In the 1960s, son Kenny Horowitz began selling appliances through the business and since, the business has shifted focus entirely to appliances. H&H takes pride in its local community and we are supporters of small business owners and community outreach.
Visit our store at 909 Route 130 North, in East Windsor, New Jersey or