Grilling season is upon us and that means many are in the market for a new grill. Whether you have had a grill for over 40 years like this guy, or just had a replacement part that outweighed the cost of buying a new grill, we want to make sure you know the options.
Why are we reviewing the Genesis E-310?
The Weber Genesis E-310 is the most popular grill that we sell. Why? It’s a nice mix between luxury and budgeting. This grill is under $1,000 and has ample cooking space along with features that make it a worthwhile purchase. While being affordable, the features of this grill speak for themselves.
Below are the features of the product with some of our commentary.
- Three stainless steel burners – easy to clean, durable
- Primary cooking area = 507 square inches – big enough for a family BBQ but not too big cooking an entire meal for 2
- Warming rack area = 130 square inches – a nice addition for the price range – the warming rack is wonderful for heating up foods that do not take too much time to cook (hot dogs, sweet potatoes) while the bottom rack is cooking foods that take a long time to complete (large chicken breasts, for example).
- Total cooking area = 637 square inches – more than enough for most consumers
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates – means they are durable and are not going to break anytime soon
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars – protects the burners from drippings for safety and longevity
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners – woohoo! that’s hot!
- Individual electronic ignition system – Safe and very easy to use even for the novice gas griller (Note: This grill does come in Natural Gas)
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored painted cast-aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces – one of our favorite features about this grill
- Front-mount control panel
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors, stainless steel handles, and accent-colored painted side and rear panels – This cart is great for storing grill brushes, for prepping for the meal, and much more!
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
Durability: A – Stainless is more durable than colors, but not much
Longevity: A – We have had customers come in with older models of this grill lasting over 15 years.
Ease of Use: B+ – Novice grillers may need to read the product manual a few times to absorb the awesome features. We don’t want the features to lack use!
Look: B+. For other grills in this category it gets an A, but there still are more expensive and better looking products out there
Value for Price: A
Have any questions about this product? Please leave them in the comments or tweet us @hhappliances!