Grilling season is upon us, after an arduous and snowy winter. Now that the weather is finally warming up, we want to make sure that you get great use out of your grill. That’s why we are giving you 5 unconventional ways to use your grill for cooking. Happy grilling! We would love to hear your favorite grilling wonders.
1. Use it to make breakfast. This Stuffed Brioche French Toast Recipe is just what we needed after the cold weather broke. It is easy, and who would’ve though breakfast could taste so good?
2. Drinks? Why not. Grilled lemonade is an excellent recipe to get some solid use out of your grill while giving a traditional drink a summery twist.
3. Grill your side dishes or burger sides, like lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Everyone knows that toasting the hamburger bun on the grill is a sure way to keep your guests coming back for more burgers. Have you tried grilling the things that go on the burger? This grilled pickle recipe is a great place to start.
4. Salsa, with grilled tomatoes and avocados. This grilled avocado recipe offers a bit of a taste into the awesomeness that comes from grilling salsa components.
5. Desserts. Grilling fruits has become very popular over the past few years and this has sparked an interested for grilled desserts. Buzzfeed even put together this list of 17 desserts you can make on the grill. The possibilities are endless. Weber has an entire page dedicated to grilled dessert recipes, while Napoleon BBQ has over 65 dessert recipes listed on their site.