Last week we listed our top 5 grilling accessories for the summer. Just because these five didn’t make it into our top countdown doesn’t mean they are not just as awesome as the first set. If you missed the first part of this series look through our blog for the first post.
6. Plate Setter. Recommended by Sales Associate Don, (the one who holds the yardsticks – see his bio here) Plate Setters are great for slow cooking and roasting. If you are looking for an aromatic grilling experience, this is the accessory for you.
7. Korean BBQ Plate. Korean BBQ is a must for those who haven’t experienced. A simple online search of Korean BBQ recipes reveals endless marinades and other ways to cook meat. You won’t be disappointed with this accessory.
8. Rotisserie. Why buy store-cooked chicken when you can grill your own? Just like in the Game of Thrones days, rotisserie meats lock-in flavor and moisture, making delicious entrees for your next grill event.
9. Skewer sticks. Probably the most inexpensive option on this list, sticks for kabobs and skewers make eating and cleanup easy. Grilling fruit is a favorite here – look out for a kabob recipe that we will be posting later. If you haven’t grilled fruit, don’t be scared, it’s actually quite easy.
10. An Apron. Really – who would think that an apron is a grill accessory? Technically, it is any culinary accessory, but you would be surprised at how handy aprons come in when grilling. No need for napkins here – eco-friendly and saves your T-shirt!
Now that you’re ready to impress the crowd with these fantastic grilling accessories, it’s time to start grilling! So get yourself out there and grill away. Have a favorite accessory that is not on this list? We’d love to hear it!
- Grilled Peaches Recipe & Cardamom Panna Cotta Recipe (greatbritishchefs.com)
- Grill Your Food Safely! (healthcarespectator.wordpress.com)
- Weber Grills And Their Many Amazing Benefits (bear5view.wordpress.com)